svgcuts

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Wine Bottle Birthday Card

My friend's hubby is turning 43.  My husband was visiting them and was filling him in about my Cricut and my new obsession with card making.  This friend of ours is a wine drinker... like my husband, so this is the card I made for him!  The patterned background mats came from DCWV Rustic Stack.  I got the wine bottle, glass and grapes from SVG clipart I found online.   The sentiment frame came from Storybook.  The font I used for the sentiment is Hermann... it's a fun font :)

4 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Fun! Cute sentiment!

More Than Favors said...

super cute! I love the sentiment! thanks for Joining the More Than Favors - Wacky Wednesday Challenge.

Happy Crafting,
Paula
morethanfavors.blogspot.com

Dorcas said...

This is super cute! The sentiment works perfect. I love it!
~Dorcas
*ps the bedding I picked up at TJ Maxx. They have some awesome stuff there.

Quirkylane said...

Dorcas... I LOVE TJ Maxx :) I always find the most unique items there.. the ones people always comment on when they come over!