svgcuts

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Halloween Treat Bags- Pumpkin Poop!

Good Morning!  I went to the Dollar Tree this weekend and found little ziplock bags with candy corn printed on them and just HAD to buy them... I knew there would be a craft out there that I could use them for!  I was right!  Kerry's Paper Crafts had one!  I've made 40 of these now for my girls to give to their classmates.
I'm entering this little idea for Momo's Tuesday Challenge- to make anything EXCEPT a card.


The Pumpkin Poop poem is found easily on a google search.  The pumpkin font I found at fontspace.com.  The jack-o-lantern came from Paper Doll Dress Up and was cut at 1.5 inches.  I just know those preschoolers and 4th graders are going to get a giggle out of these!! :)

5 comments:

*Star said...

That poem is so funny. My 9-year-old son now wants me to use it for his class treats. Tfs and have a great day. :)

jen said...

These are so cute!! I miss being able to make cute stuff like these now that my girls are big! Makes me sad...lol
Great job and thanks for sharing. I'm now following your blog..Stop by and say HI on my blog sometime.
jennyscards.blogspot.com
hugs,jen

girlia said...

Really cute poem and treat bags.

Dorcas said...

I giggled! Love this! The poem is so stinken cute! Thanks for sharing!
~Dorcas

Mari AKA Momo said...

This totally made me smile!!! Love it soo much!!! Thanks for joining in! XOXO Momo