svgcuts

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Mini Baby Scrapbook using YourStory Photo for shower gift and a Onesie Card



 

 


I am having such trouble with all these photos!! Maybe that's telling me  I uploaded just TOO many!  But, I wanted to show you all each pocket page of this mini scrapbook that I made with my YourStory Photo!  This one is a 5x7 book. It is my first project and I so enjoyed it, and I spent SO much time on it the last few days.  Honestly, I kept messing up paper cuts.. and finally opted to try a new mat.  Ah, the smell of a new mat... swweeet!  My friend is having a baby...yup, you guessed it..a GIRL!  I guess I'm getting up there in age and not as many friends are having babies this past year.  I was excited to finally put something together using my DCWV Nana's nursery stack!  All of the little interior embellishment cuts are from "baby elements" from SVGcuts.com.  Once again, they had everything I needed!  I used glossy accent on the heart on the onesie, and the baby bottle.  I flocked the row of ducks and I used the cuttlebug on the moon's hat. I also used Martha Stewart fine glitter on the moon and rattle. I cut the front "baby girl" sentiment using the RAVIE font, nudged and welded together.  The background bubble is just one of SCAL's basic shapes- flower, that I warped to fit.  I used a Memory Makers curling tag showing baby feet on the front ribbon.  The left side pages all have Martha Stewart satin photo corners placed for 4x6 photos.  Each page is a pocket to keep whatever momma wants from month to month.  The onesie card I found on a website somewhere... so sorry I can't remember where!  I downloaded the file and then forgot to save the site!  If you recognize it, please comment where it came from! 

2 comments:

Grace Baxter said...

This is so adorable. I especially love the onesie card. Could you give us more details on how you made it?

Quirkylane said...

Thanks Grace! Which would you like more details about... the book or onesie card? The card came from a website I happened upon, but forgot to SAVE to favorites! :( I just did a google search for onesie card and happened across it somehow.