svgcuts

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Cupcake Shaped Box and Sweet 16 Card


CUPCAKE Sweet 16 card 

and Cupcake shaped box


Once again, it's been far too long since I've posted a craft.  That would be because I haven't had the time to make anything other than the vinyl decals I sell!!  I've gone back to work as the technology teacher for grades K-8 and while I don't work full time, the job has certainly taken any craft time I had in the past!
Yesterday was a dear friend's daughter's Sweet 16 party so I just HAD to make her a card.  I didn't even have the chance to make my own daughter a sweet 16 card and she turned 16 over a month ago!

 Gotta bling it up with some sparkle sprinkles!! :)
 The little "birthday girl" tag is from Memory Makers Tag Maker.  They are such a fun way to embellish a card.

 The cupcake shaped box-( yes, it's a box- I should have taken a picture with the lid off), is the perfect size for a gift card!  I tied some curling ribbon around the box when I was done to make sure the top didn't come off. 

No comments: