svgcuts

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Sweet 16 Birthday Gatefold Card



Another one of my daughter's friends is turning 16!  Mine still has almost 2 more years to go... and she's already planning her wannabe party!!  I really love this friend of hers and thoroughly enjoyed making her card!  I used The Paper Studio's "Poteeka Souffle" stack that I bought at Hobby Lobby a couple of months ago. I adore the papers in this stack!  They are fun, modern, and whimsical prints and colors.  I ran the chipboard numbers through my xyron and then glittered them. The bubble was cut using the basic shapes library on SCAL, and then I shadowed the bubble at .5 and cut it again to get the green background bubble.  Actually, I believe it's a cloud, as it was under the "weather" category of basic shapes. I found the sentiment online- cute:)

2 comments: