svgcuts

Friday, August 19, 2011

Cute little owl pillow boxes




There is a site called www.kerryspapercrafts.com that has the cutest craft ideas!  I don't know if this was her idea originally, but I saw it and fell in love.  I decided to try to put some together on my own.  I first picked up the pillow box file from SVGcuts.com- the Christmas Gift Bags and Boxes collection has the pillow box.  I then used the basic shape files in SCAL2 to cut out the circles for the feathers and eyes, the ovals for the wings, and 3 heart shapes for the feet and beak. For the beak I cut the heart in half.  I used rhinestones that match the paper for the twinkle in the eyes.  My 10 and 5 year old snapped them up!!  They are now adorning their 3D names on their bedroom walls!  I {heart} them so much!!

No comments: