svgcuts

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Pop-Up Happy Birthday Ice Cream Card with Bakers Twine


I know! It's been FOREVER since I've posted something.  It's been one crazy school year- I think I have just over committed myself between my daughters' two schools :) 

I miss doing this, so I am going to make a darn good effort to keep it up again.  I made this sweet ice cream card a short while ago and with the weather taking an upturn this coming week, it's put me in the mood for some fun Springy cards! 

You will have to forgive me, I don't remember the name of the EK punch used on the striped paper- which I have also forgotten which stack that was in!  I'm getting old...

I DO remember where I got that ice cream cone, though! And you won't be surprised! SVGcuts.com
Another one of Mary's cut friendly designs.

The ice cream is embossed using the Divine Swirls folder.  I used transparent embossing powder and my heat gun to make the ice cream glisten.  I ran the cherry through my zyron upside down, then added martha stewart fine glitter to it.  Finally, I attached a Memroies Maker tag to the pink and white bakers twine.

The inside "Happy Birthday" is another SVGcuts file: Premium Pop Up Cards.  These files are a nice surprise for the recipient of the card!

1 comment:

Adrian said...

Very cute, love the inside!